Followers

Translate

Friday, 10 July 2015

2nd Star Box

 Good Morning all, thanks for coming by today to view my blog. I hope you enjoy what you see and get inspiration to make things too. Crafting is all about sharing.

Today's blog is another example of the star box that I made a few days ago using the template from Tattered Lace Magazine.  I think it's quite a good shaped box for a small gift, and although I have decorated mine with Christmas in mind, these can be made all year round and for any occasion. After all, we all like to receive a star don't we?.
 Whereas, on the other box that I made, I had done small rectangles of patterned paper, this time I have done a continuous strip around the sides of the box. 
The poinsettia was a shop bought one, but I have added the silver balls to the centre.

Enjoy your weekend, hope it's a good one for you. x

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous gift box Jan. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely box Jan, you make it look so easy.
    I am going to look in the works today to see if they have your book from yesterday's post.
    Enjoy your week. Hazel c uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super box Jan looks great best wishes Jackie x

    ReplyDelete