Followers

Translate

Tuesday, 14 July 2015

Batman Book Folding



 Morning all, hope you are all well & happy.  I have finally finished this book folding project, just in time for my son Daniel, who is coming home for the weekend. 

He has loved batman since he was about 2 (he's 25 now!!). Last Saturday night he did a sponsored charity walk through Oxford Town City during the night. The theme was superheroes, but he said that not everyone dressed up. He, of course, dressed up as Batman. He said people kept coming up to him to ask if they could take his photo, even the local radio station took his photo !!!

This is my Daniel, not a very clear photo as it was taken at night on a mobile phone, but he will hopefully have an official photo taken my the organisers for me to have.


 For those of you who don't know, Bruce Wayne is Batman!!!!


I got some images from the internet for the front, back and insides of the book. I am pleased with the results. I did have this in mind to give it to him at Christmas, but for all his hard work I think he deserves a treat now.

 I typed Bruce Wayne on my computer for the spine of the book.


Looking forward to seeing him on Friday night.
 
Have a great day, thanks for coming by, and see you again soon. x

4 comments:

  1. Fab project Jan, he will love it, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great project Jan I'm sure Daniel will love it best wishes Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. He will love it I really want to try this art I need to work out how to do multiple folds like the tips of his wings at the top and his body (If you see what I mean!) is it done over two pages or do you cut the page...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Janice
    This looks so cool!
    Sorry I'm playing catch up as been working extra days so having to just make comments here and there.
    Best wishes.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete