Followers

Translate

Friday, 17 July 2015

Black Friday???.....no it's Black Reindeer!!!

 Good Morning all. Hope you are all well and happy.  We'd all hate another "black Friday" so here's a black reindeer instead.....although he's black, he is still happy !!

A very simple stitched and beaded design. Not a lot of decoration. The embossing folder (from Crafters companion) has been inked over after I had run it through the GC. I just used an ink pad and keeping the pad at an even speed, rubbed it over the embossed card in lines one way and then in the other way.
 This lovely chipboard reindeer I bought ages ago - I think it was from "Every crafts a pound" website, so was cheap. I used a permanent marker in black and coloured it in. I then used a silver gel pen and drew an eye on the reindeer and also around the stars that were cut out of the reindeer. I added a thin silver ribbon onto the "Loop" on the reindeer's back.
 I've used peel-offs in the corners and also the sentiment, which I layered onto black paper and cut out, leaving a small border.
I love this embossing folder (which is new) and I've lots of other ideas that I cant wait to develop.....so watch this space LOL !!

Have a great weekend. My son, Daniel, should be home tonight for the weekend....cant wait to see him again. xx

5 comments:

  1. Hi Jan,

    Sorry for the lack of posting of late just not had time to be on here but I have taken a look through at all your stunning creations, so love your cushion covers, batman book, amazing, the Owl pin cushion, boxes everything, just amazing creations. I too have some cross stitch that needs finishing, I had a photo done for my daughter 3 years ago, the kit came in 20 pages I have done 1!!! Shame on me, I hope to do more in the summer hols hoping!!! lol!

    Take care

    Love & hugs

    Jacquie J xxx
    http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Jan. Have a fab time with your son, I,m counting now until I see Hollie . xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good morning Jan what a lovely card and the embossing folder gives a super effect with the inking. I went mad last week and bought Cut'n'Boss (best deal that day was from H'dory) but with an even pressure I should be able to do some of the letterpressing. Going to a demo day nearby with Christine Emerson tomorrow which should be interesting. Have a lovely weekend with Daniel, with best wishes Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Jan,

    Another interesting card.
    Enjoy your time with Daniel and your weekend.

    Hazel c uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love him! Ur stitching a bead work finishes it all off a treat I like that embossing folder too I may need to treat myself Enjoy your time with Daniel

    ReplyDelete