Followers

Translate

Saturday, 25 July 2015

Bubble Bloom Card # 3

 Morning all, Hope you are all well and happy. Today I should be at Crafts u Love for a demo day, so I have scheduled this post. Will report tomorrow on how today was.

Another Bubble card using the "Woodware stamp- Carol JGS390" It also has a sentiment "hello sunshine, goodbye rain, happy days are here again" but I didn't use it on this card.
I used orange candi with a gold stripe on this card. Promarkers to colour in the leaves and around the edge of the design. A trellis die (Spellbinders) and a shaped die (Sue Wilson) are all that I have used.
2 strips of ribbon across the centre - one striped green and on top an orange ribbon.



Enjoy your day. x

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, love the colours.

    Enjoy your weekend.
    Hugs, Hazel c uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have this trellis die and have rarely used it You've inspired me to get it out again and have a play This is such a lovely card Need to get the Candi out too!

    ReplyDelete