Followers

Translate

Thursday, 23 July 2015

Bubble Bloom Card....

 Morning All, hope you are all well and happy this Thursday.
I took my son home on Monday, traffic bad on M25 - as normal by Heathrow Airport, but otherwise ok. It was a hot and humid day, and I felt really hot and tired by the time I had returned home. It's amazing how driving can wear you out !!!.

My craft room is back to normal now, and I can start doing things LOL !!!

On Friday at my craft group I had stamped several images using the "Woodware bubble stamps". I then started using my candi and filling in the dots covered as much as I could during the session. Once home and in my craft room I am trying to see how many different designs of cards I can make.
 This stamp is called "Christina - JGS307". I have used pale aqua with silver stripe candi as well as liquid pearls in mint green. I have used promarkers to colour in the leaves and stem of the flower. The die across the bottom is "Sue Wilson - French collection", which I layered onto white hammer card and then cut round. I used a fine nib gel pen and whilst the card was still in the die drew around the ovals across the bottom of the die.
The additional bow and wording completes the card.

Hopefully, now that full crafting has resumed, I will be able to show more designs throughout the rest of the week.

Thanks for stopping by, and have a great day. x

4 comments:

  1. Really pretty design Jan, xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this card very much Jan. glad you saw your son safely on his way. I live opposite the airport on the bath road side.

    Enjoy your crafting again.

    Hugs
    Hazel c uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really pretty Jan. Glad you had a safe journey. Will be braving a big chunk of the M25 myself today to take my mum to see my brother who is in Dorking Hospital. 4-9 doesn't sound much but I hate the road!! Have a good play best wishes Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is pretty I bought the members gift when it was available from C&C and am now a huge fan of Candi!

    ReplyDelete