Followers

Translate

Wednesday, 29 July 2015

Bubble Card # 6

 Morning all, another bubble card I'm afraid.....me thinks I've got too many of these stamps LOL !!!

Today's one is "Woodware- JGS392 Michelle".
 Spellbinders flowers (old die - cant remember the name) fern leaf from Memory Box and the striplet is a Tattered lace one free with a magazine (belongs to a friend).
The candi is called "Afternoon tea".

Just two more of these cards to show and then I'll let you have a rest LOL !!!

See you again soon. x

3 comments:

  1. These just keep getting better, lovely Jan, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like seeing them Jan so don't worry! Like the way you have teamed it up with the panel die. Had a look at my dies and think it is the Anemone Flower Topper Spellbinders dies, best wishes Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Janice
    Just beautiful and my favourite colour too. Love it!
    Don't let Sue Wilson see you calling a TL die a "Striplet" hahaha!
    Best wishes.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete