Followers

Translate

Monday, 27 July 2015

Bubble Card.....continues !!!

 Morning all, hope you all had a fab weekend. The start of the summer holidays now, 6 weeks of glorious sunshine...... (we hope !!!).

This is another bubble stamp card, Woodware JGS318 Snow Flower. This is meant to be a Christmas stamp, probably mistletoe, but by using different colours it turns it into something else. I have used animal stripe candi and matted and layered in browns and blacks. Quite a masculine card I think.
 I used two different corner punches on the layers to create a different look, as normally I would use the same corner punch on each layer.
I layered the sentiment onto some black paper and cut around leaving a small border.

Come back tomorrow for more bubble cards.
x

3 comments:

  1. Good morning Jan these bubble stamps make a lovely focal point and as you say colour can make such different effects. Best wishes Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Jan, they look really effective, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Terrific card I really must get some more Candi

    ReplyDelete