Followers

Translate

Tuesday, 28 July 2015

Bubbles Everywhere !!!!!!!!

 Morning All, another day, another bubble card LOL !!!! I do hope you're not getting bored with these cards as I have a few more to show you (sorry !!!!!)

This one is called "Woodware - JGS290 Felicity".

I have used plain pink candi and pink liquid pearls on this image. I have even used the liquid pearls on the leaves...see photo below to see more detail. I used a small paint brush and spread the liquid pearls over the leaves and then as it was drying, did brush strokes to make the veins on the leaf.

I have Martha Stewart punch around the page punches - but they don't work on a rectangle so I did 2 strips on the front piece, then did the 4 corners on the piece behind.

Ihave used an embossing folder on Co'ordenations card and then using sandpaper rubbed over the embossed card to show the pink through the black. 
Tune in again tomorrow for some more of the same !!! x

5 comments:

  1. Very pretty Jan, the colours are beautiful.
    Enjoy the day,
    Hazel c uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this one is so pretty Jan, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. These stamps really are effective Jan, best wishes Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very effective I love how you've used liquid pearl on the leaves

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Janice
    Love the black, white and pink colour combo.
    Show as many as you like chuck, they're lovely.
    Best wishes.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete