Followers

Translate

Monday, 20 July 2015

Butterfly in a Frame.


 Morning all, Monday again, I hope you are all well and happy and that you had a good weekend.

I managed to sneak into the craft room  on Sunday, whilst Daniel was visiting other members of the family, to finish off this butterfly.
 The stamp is from "Woodware - JGS252 Bubble Butterfly" . I stamped it onto white hammer card. Then using candi, buttons and flat backed pearls in pale shades - "filled" the dots.
 
 
 
I've added some glamour dust onto the body of the butterfly, after I had coloured it in using pale pink promarkers.
 
 I had this frame with nothing in it from my stash. Luckily it fitted perfectly.
 
Today I should be driving Daniel back to Oxford, which takes 2 hrs each way (depending on traffic) from here in Kent.
 
Have a great day, thanks for stopping by and see you again soon. x

5 comments:

  1. I love butterflies and this one is exceptionally pretty.

    Have a safe journey, my son lives near Wantage in Oxford. I am sure you enjoyed your time with Daniel.

    Hugs
    Hazel c uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. So gorgeous Jan, I bet you've had a fab weekend, xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good morning Jan my this is so pretty and fits in the frame beautifully. safe travels today best wishes Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh so so pretty and love the gorgeous soft colours

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Janice
    Sorry I'm catching up. You have been soooo busy by the look of things.
    Love your owl and Batman ( have been doing a bit of book folding myself) but this is amazingly pretty.
    Love it!
    Best wishes.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete