Followers

Translate

Wednesday, 1 July 2015

Cool Blue !!



 Morning all, here is the second day of my new Sue Wilson Christmas Dies.

This one is called "Festive Collection- Snowflake background".
It consists of 4 dies:- the large background die - which stays in the card so you need to trim around edge, a large plain oval, a medium dotted oval and a small patterned oval.

The patterned oval is shown below in red - to me, it doesn't seem Christmassy, but will be used on other cards.

I cut the background die in royal blue and then in white. I have then cut bits out of the white piece and layered onto the blue. I have added gems onto the background card.

The topper is from a magazine (not sure which one but probably making cards), which is layered onto white.

This is the centre oval in red - nice - but not Christmassy.

Enjoy your day. There is another Sue Wilson die to come plus a stamp from Creative Expressions. x

5 comments:

  1. You have been spoiling yourself with these new dies, lovely card too, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning Jan I must confess I don't think the background looks all that Christmassy either though I suppose that's the bargain, use it all the year round. Very nice card you have made though! Best wishes Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh I thought I'd got a couple of favourites of Sue Wilson dies and this wasn't one of them but you've made me change my mind! You've made a lovely card using it And I agree that small oval piece isn't very Chrismassy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Janice
    You're going to have a goodly stash of Christmas cards.
    Another lovely die set coupled with your sweet topper.. I'm sitting on my hands now after buying 3 of Sues new dies.
    Best wishes.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete