Followers

Translate

Tuesday, 7 July 2015

Could this be a Golfing Jumper?

 Good Morning my crafting friends, I hope you are all well and happy.

It's my friend's son's birthday in a couple of weeks and I normally make him a golfing inspired card. But this time I thought I would make him something different.....a shirt card. When I was looking through my papers to decorate I came across a pad from "Docrafts" all about men. I choose the papers for the shirt, tie & pullover.

To me, the jumper looks like a "Pringle" design sweater that was very fashionable in the 80's.  Hence the title of this blog.....what do you think?

My friend's son is 27 so he probably wont know the "Pringle" jumper connection, unless you can still buy them.

The sentiment is from Crafters Companion. I cut it from the pink striped paper that I have used for the shirt, then using a fine nib pen in red, have used the die as a stencil.


Have a great day.


P.S my blog of a few days ago showing the star box caused some confusion. So I will explain in more detail tomorrow.

x


3 comments:

  1. A fab card Jan, deffo looks like a golf jumper, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card-this would be perfect for hubby so I might try this out, if thats OK?

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Janice
    Does look like a Pringle jumper (and yes, you can still buy them lol!) but only very posh golfers wear ties with them lol!
    Great card!
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete