Followers

Translate

Saturday, 18 July 2015

Going for Gold !!!!!!

 
 
 
Morning all, I've scheduled this post yesterday, so hopefully it's appeared Saturday Morning. I hope you are all well and happy.
 
My Son should be here sleeping in my craft room (his old bedroom) so I wont have a blog tomorrow. (might be able to sneak in and do something for Monday LOL!!)
 
 
This stitched and beaded card I have done in gold thread & beads. In the latest issue of Docrafts magazine there were some free papers, of Forever Friends at Christmas. Some are foiled papers, including this one that I have used. I had a peel-off of the forever friends bear which I stuck onto white card and then with watercolour pencils, coloured in. I've added a silver grey frame around the stitching (Tonic dies), as well as using as a layer behind the paper. Because the paper wasn't wide enough, I've used 2 sheets and joined - I then covered with the gold and grey ribbon to disguise.
 
 



I've used peel-off letters in silver to spell "merry Christmas".

 Hope you all enjoy your weekend, whatever you are doing, and thanks for stopping by. x
 

5 comments:

  1. Another very attractive card Jan.

    Enjoy your weekend.

    Hazel c uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning Jan isn't it great when everything comes together! Have a lovely family weekend best wishes Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Jan, everything matches perfectly, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Jan, love the stitching, you are like me have to wait for our sons to be out of their rooms before we can craft lol!

    Love & Hugs

    Jacquie J xxx
    http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another amazing bead and stitched card

    ReplyDelete