Followers

Translate

Sunday, 26 July 2015

Great Day Out.

Morning all, hope you are all well and happy.

I had a lovely day, yesterday, at "Crafts u love". They had a demo day, with an auction, card competition and raffle.

I was one of the lucky ones who won a prize in the raffle - which was an assortment of dies and stamps.

The first one hundred people who bought something also received a goody bag (which of course, I managed to buy something......or two.....or ten !!!!) The goody bag contained an assortment of crafting goods.

Refreshments were on sale along with cakes......

So all in all a lovely day was had by all !!

Just cant wait to get into my craft room and start playing with my goodies !!!!

Stop by tomorrow for more of my bubble cards. x

3 comments:

  1. Glad you had a good day Jan, I expect it was nice being on the other side for a change. So pleased you won a raffle prize look forward to seeing what you make with it.
    Hugs
    Hazel c UK

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo hoo! Lucky you Sounds like you would have had a great day anyway Winning the goodies was just the cherry on the cake

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Janice
    Congratulations on your win. I think I have ordered from them before (sounds familiar anyway lol!)
    Loving your bubble cards.
    Best wishes.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete