Followers

Translate

Monday, 6 July 2015

Iris Folded Bell

 Morning all, another iris folded card that I have added sewing to. This simple pattern actually took quite a while to sew, but it does frame the bell perfectly. I have added peel-off dots around the bell, I was going to add beads, but I didn't have any small enough. I've added peel-offs as the decoration - but to be honest I'm not keen on it - might change later on if I think of something better LOL !!!

Enjoy your day, thanks for stopping by, and keep crafting!!! x

3 comments:

  1. My old fave, I love iris folding and dont do enough of it, lovely card Jan, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jan been doing some iris folding lately as there were a few unfinished items in all the craft stuff I sorted for a friend who died recently so they have now gone to the Air Ambulance. I like what you have done here - how about an extra peel off? sewing? line from the holly to the top of the bell. best wishes Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Janice
    Looks terrific and no wonder that stitching took time.
    I think it looks super as is.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete