Followers

Translate

Thursday, 2 July 2015

Last of the new Sue Wilson die cards .....

........ Until I buy some more that is LOL !!!


Good Morning all, hope you are all well and happy and coping in this heat. I find it stifling, and I'm having trouble sleeping at night as we sleep in the converted loft space, even with a fan on it's so hot!!!


On a more pleasant note, welcome to Judith who has joined us. I hope you like my creations.

Today's card is the third new Sue Wilson die. It's called "Festive Collection - Snowflake corner, border and tag and I think it's my favourite of all 3 sets. I especially like the border as it is delicate and symmetrical which for me works well as I don't do random easily. I have chosen to cut the dies out in purple card. Like the other dies they needed to be rotated on the cutting plate and run through the GC twice - but that was all that was needed to cut them out ok. I embossed them too, as there are details on the dies. I have stuck them onto a lined matt silver card, rather than a flat piece of card to give more of an interest.

I have also added some paper clay baubles which are achieved using "Katy Sue Design moulds" I have coloured in using the fine nib onto my promarkers in purple. The wording is from "X-CUT" The final embellishments are tiny flat pearls.



That's all from Sue Wilson for now. Hope you've enjoyed viewing them as much as I've enjoyed making them !!

Have a great day x

5 comments:

  1. Very pretty, delicate dies Jan, lovely card. xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning Jan your card really shows up the design of the dies well which I hadn't really appreciated. Woken up to a cloudless blue sky though the forecast indicates the heat may trigger some showers later. Will be just my luck as our U3A group has a visit and afternoon tea planned for this afternoon so I'm hoping it stays fine best wishes Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jan, gorgeous cards over the last few days, I love all Sue's new dies but surprised to have not seen her on C & C promoting the new dies as usual.

    Have a great day

    Love & Hugs

    Jacquie J xxx
    http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card I' toying with getting the snowflake border dies

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Janice
    Fab card. Love the purple.
    I have this set and I'm hoping to play this weekend.
    These humid nights are a nightmare.
    Have a great weekend.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete