Followers

Translate

Sunday, 5 July 2015

Poison Ivy ???? I hope not !!

 Good Morning all, hope you are all well and happy and turning a lovely shade of brown in this heat!!!

Today's card shows the stamp that I bought when I bought the Sue Wilson Christmas dies (scroll down to see these cards). I'm not a huge fan of stamping, but it's something that I should do more often to improve my confidence. This stamp is designed by Sue Wilson for Creative Expressions and is called "Florentine Medallion".  I used ordinary colouring pencils to colour this in. I've backed it onto another of Sue Wilson's dies called "Austrian Collection- background". I had some lovely ivy backing paper, and also a couple of ivy dies:- one by Crafters Companion and the other by Britannia Dies. I was going to put a dazzler onto the corner of the ivy, but decided to add this button - something a bit different.
 The wording is a Crafters Companion die.
Enjoy the rest of the day. Enjoy the sunshine and if, like me, you still have to cook a roast dinner for "Him Indoors"......don't overcook.....the meat or yourself LOL !!!!! x

6 comments:

  1. Lovely card Jan and the button matches perfectly. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning Jan, very Wimbledon in your choice of colour! but makes for a very nice card. I'm like you and don't stamp very often, out of my comfort zone but I will have to do more, best wishes Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card-stamping looks perfect to me.

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful creation Jan.

    Love & hugs

    Jacquie J xxx
    http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Janice
    Very pretty card. I love foliage and ivy in particular.
    We've had 4 seasons in one day here today . . . . . Hot, sunny, dual, chilly, rain, thunder and lightening then more sun. Only in the UK eh?
    Best wishes.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it Great colours Could easily be tweaked for a male card too

    ReplyDelete