Followers

Translate

Thursday, 9 July 2015

Sewing Kit...

 Morning all, hope you are all well and happy.

I bought the above item last week because A) I like owls & B) it gave me an idea.
As you can see from the photos - it opens up to reveal 6 sides with sticky notepads on.

 This is my version. I have done mine slightly taller - but the width the same.
 Opening up the sides to reveal.......
 A sewing Kit!!! - although you could use for anything....I was thinking off different coloured jems or buttons, or a set of stationery items :- pens, pencils, ruler etc. It cant be anything too bulky, otherwise it wont close properly.
 As you can see I've added buttons, safety pins, thread, scissors, needles & pins, and lastly a tape measure.
I hope this has given you some ideas.....


Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day. x

1 comment: