Followers

Translate

Wednesday, 8 July 2015

Star Box Explained......

Good Morning all. Hopefully today's blog will be easily understood. Scroll down to my blog showing the star box. As I put on that day, the template was from "Tattered Lace" magazine. I decided to change the template slightly. 

 
 
 As you can see from the above photo, there are 2 stars and 2 panel pieces. The instructions were to cut 2 stars on the outside line and 2 stars on the inner line. You then had to cut 5 lid sides and 5 base sides out making a total of  14 pieces.......4 stars and 10 sides......



5 bases sides

5 lid sides


 I joined 2 side pieces together so that I only had to cut 3 base sides and 3 lid sides totally 6 pieces rather than 10 pieces. I still cut out 4 star pieces as before making a total of 10 pieces .....4 stars and 6 sides

I hope that makes more sense.......or am I getting more confusing ? LOL !!!
 
I feel that I need a lie down in a darkened room now.....before my head explodes LOL !!!
 
See you again soon....I hope. x

4 comments:

  1. It all makes sense Jan, you can come out into the sun again! Best wishes Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds complicated but I understand I think !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I get it now! Have been having problems trying to leave comments on some blogs I've looked back and have loved all of your ideas especially that golfing one Never tried iris folding May need to try

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Janice
    So, how many stars do you cut again? Lol!
    Have a great weekend.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete