Followers

Translate

Friday, 31 July 2015

The Last Day of July....and the last Bubble card LOL !!!!!


Morning All, well here we are on the last day of July. The weather will be getting colder and the nights will be drawing in. Time to put the heating on ..........or am I exaggerating just a tad LOL !!!!
 
The last of the bubble cards too, and this one is for Christmas. "Woodware - JDC561"
I have coloured in the bow/swirl with silver gel pen. I have used silver candi and silver liquid pearls on the bell.


 I used Martha Stewart corner die for the snow flakes and then I cut a straight line down to the other corner, so that  the snowflake stood out a bit more. Where the stamped image went past that line I have cut around it, so that each end of the bow extends past the card.
Well now that I've exhausted the bubble stamps, what next??????
Stay tuned in folks LOL !!!! x

3 comments:

  1. Another lovely one Jan but yesterdays is best, loved that one, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure it is just the pictures not doing it justice but I'm not so keen on this one Jan, sorry. Wonder what next week will bring? Enjoy your weekend, best wishes Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've had a job posting comments So here goes! I love all of your different bubble cards It's the variety of the cards you've made AND the variety of the Candi you have used

    ReplyDelete