Followers

Translate

Thursday, 30 July 2015

Think I Might have saved the best to last (almost!!!!)

 Morning all, here we are on the penultimate day of bubble cards.

This one is called "Woodware- JGS355 Festive tree". Although a Christmas stamp, using the colours that I have, it's just an ordinary tree.
I think it's quite a masculine card. The background Papers are from the Docrafts magazine called "Forever Friends - Classic Decadence"  The black and gold paper screams out "Art Deco" to me, so I teamed it up with the Tonic die, in black and gold. I have added some lovely art deco shaped gems.
 I used a gold gel pen to draw around the backing paper and also around the tree panel onto the black card. I have used a black card blank too.
 
The black and gold sentiment - completes the card.....I think my favourite so far.........what do you think? do you have a favourite? please leave a comment and let me know.
 
Bye for now. x

3 comments:

  1. So elegant and yes very suitable for a male card. All your makes are great and I can't choose one as a favourite but this one does stand out! Best wishes Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the "Bubble cards " are stunning but my favourite is #6.

    Michele

    ReplyDelete