Followers

Translate

Saturday, 8 August 2015

A Beautiful Butterfly.......

Morning all, hope you are all well and happy and looking forward to another weekend. Weather seems to be behaving itself at the moment, with it not being too hot....or rainy......or windy......or cold LOL !!!!








 Today's offering is a crochet butterfly. The pattern was designed by "Zabbez" and you can find her designs on www.zabbez.com. Sorry about the photo. I still cannot upload any photo to my blog, only via kindle. I had rotated and cropped the photo on Kindle, but when I uploaded it to the blog it has reverted to the original one.....I will sort this out eventually. There was a baby caterpillar to complete the design, but I choose to leave that part off. I need to add a small piece of wire in the wings to stiffen them slightly, at the moment they are a little bit floppy. When I was sitting downstairs with my husband crocheting this, his words were "what are you doing now????" as I've always got something on the go whilst watching t.v. I just love crafting x




Would like to enter this in the Fan-Tastic Tuesday challenge 98: anything goes with a twist.....include a butterfly

5 comments:

  1. Fab creation Jan, You sound like me, I cant just sit and watch TV, got to be cutting, knitting , crocheting or glueing!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an usual project Jan looks very pretty. Best wishes Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful creation and fabulous colours used, love the whole concept of this creation...
    Hope your weekend is good. xx
    {The Journey Is The Start aNNie my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so gorgeous Jan, your talents never cease to amaze me or your hubby by the sounds of it lol!

    Love & hugs

    Jacquie J xxx
    http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Janice
    Thought for a second that Chas had crocheted this (should have gone to Specsavers lol!).
    Fantastic butterfly. You're a talented gal.
    Best wishes.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete