Followers

Translate

Monday, 17 August 2015

Anniversary Card



















Afternoon all, a little late with the blog today. Had a few things to do this morning before I was able to come back to the craft room.

This stitched card I have done for my brother and his wife, who's anniversary it will be next month.

I had the swan decoupage with them in mind, but I didn't have a stitched pattern large enough. So this pattern I enlarged using my printer beforehand. It fits perfectly.

I used extra fine glitter around the scalloped edge of the swan decoupage, in an orangey/brown colour. Then I teamed it up with some mirri card in almost the exact colour to add as my layering piece.
The wording is by using Robert Addams dies in the same mirri card.

My husband has gone fishing for a couple of days, went yesterday, so I've got plans to stay in my craft room all day. I'm only popping out for the toilet, to make coffee, and to take the dog for a walk LOL !! So hopefully I will get a few things completed in that time. The housework can wait !!!!!!!

Enjoy your day. x


5 comments:

  1. So pretty and delicate Jan, love it, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I marvel at your stitching I WILL try this! Lovely image for an anniversary card

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Jan, I plan on stitching a wedding card for my niece today who is getting married next month, the card will also be an exhibit in our WI show soon.

    Enjoy the day.
    Hazel c uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous creation, love the whole design and colours are lovely.. .xx {The Journey Is The Start aNNie my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Jan, love the stitching. I don't blame you the housework can wait lol! Make the most of your peaceful day.

    Love & hUgs

    Jacquie J xxx
    http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete