Followers

Translate

Sunday, 23 August 2015

Another Christmas Card!!!!



Good Morning all, phew wasn't yesterday hot!!!!.......well it was here in Kent LOL !!!

A Christmas card today (makes a change). This topper was from Craftwork Cards. It was in black and white. I added the black and white animal candi and then using promarkers coloured them & the poinsettia flowers in red and then the holly leaves in green.

I then have used the "Crealies Modern patchwork" die to cut the topper into an octagon, with a layer. Then I used the smaller dies to do the corners. I have added the letters "XMAS" in each of the corners.

I still have to take photos via my kindle. Took my laptop into Curry's to see if they could help.....but no they cant!!!!. They seem to think it's a problem on my blog....but if that was the case surely I wouldn't be able to load photos via the kindle?????

All they suggested is that I make sure that I do any updates regularly - just in case it's a glitch with windows 10.

I am thinking of getting an I-pad, as my husband uses the kindle to read books and listen to music. He wants his own one - so I've suggested he buy me an I-pad and then he can have the kindle (clever me !!!). Will let you know if I succeed in this little scam LOL !!

Enjoy your Sunday and hope if you get the storms, they're not too severe. x

3 comments:

  1. Great design Jan, good luck with the Ipad, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jan Love your card, fabulous colours and design. {my mixed media and cards don't take me long to make especially on a good day can make up to 5...not all the time though, I am on many DT so have to be ahead..] .xx
    {The Journey Is The Start aNNie my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Janice
    Sometimes there can be issues with Blogger on different devices. There are some blogs I can't comment on from my tablet (Wendy's for example) and I have to use my laptop or phone. Also I can't upload photos to my blog from my tablet but can from my laptop so your man at Curry's may be right.
    Fingers crossed you get sorted.
    You could always pull a "Benji" if you've seen that advert with the cute pug.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete