Followers

Translate

Thursday, 13 August 2015

beaded necklace

Good Morning All, hope today finds you well & happy.

A different craft project today. This beaded necklace was achieved by using a kumihimo disk, and alternating the cords (a bit like French knitting). It takes 8 strands of cord. I added the beads to 4 of the cords - one colour per cord. It then feeds through and becomes interwoven with the other cords.

I then did a piece just using the 8 cords for the top section, and added a clasp.

Still using kindle for the photos. I'm going to take my laptop into curry's and see if they can solve the problem.

My braces come off today - so I will probably be grinning like a Cheshire cat at everyone to make sure that they notice LOL !!!

Have a good day and thanks for stopping by. x

6 comments:

  1. Something a bit different Jan looks very nice on you, best wishes Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty, you are so talented. Good luck with having the braces of.
    Enjoy the day.
    Hazel c uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another talent Jan, lovely, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another talent as Wendy has said You clever lady I love it Would look lovely against all shades of blue and with black or white

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Janice
    Great necklace. Love the beads. Gosh, 8 strand kumihimo, you're brave lol!
    Been making a jewellery set for a friend and forgotten how much I enjoy making jewellery.
    Best wishes.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete