Followers

Translate

Thursday, 27 August 2015

Brother's Birthday Card.....





Morning All, haven't we had foul weather lately? You can tell the kids are about to go back to school, the weathers turned nasty and it's getting dark earlier in the evenings.......oh and also Christmas adverts will soon be on our tv screens LOL !!!!

This card I have made for my little brother, who will be 47 next month. I'm sure he wont mind me telling you his age as he's always going to be younger than me !!

I've had this Marilyn Monroe image for a long time...in fact I don't remember where I got it from !!. For the background paper I have used "Duck Tape"...... yes you read correctly....Duck Tape !!!!. It comes in all sorts of lovely designs now. I have added a strip down each side of the card. It has a nice feel about it too!!. The top and bottom stars and the word "Brother" are all Tonic dies.

Are you all going to be watching the new Craft Channel?  - I hope it lives up to our expectations and gives c&c a run for their money.

Enjoy your day. x


4 comments:

  1. Good morning Jan at least at present it's not raining was absolutely foul yesterday. I have recently won some duck tape and have been looking around for things to do with it so you have given me another idea thank you. Shall we infer you are Marilyn Monroe 's double to your "little" brother? ! Like everyone else I shall be watching the new channel today with interest. Best wishes Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very classy card Jan. Looking forward to new channel and John is launching it at 12. xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card for your little brother Read back a few of your posts that I missed I agree with you re new tv channel the prices aren't too bad but the membership I think I'll leave that for the mo
    You asked about the Tonic die Not knowing the size but could hearts or butterflies be used?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Janice
    Well, what can I say about Duck Tape lol!
    Very stylish card, but then with Duck embellishment lol!
    New channel is improving but no website, no flexi pay and high membership cost. . . . . . . . Could do better.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete