Followers

Translate

Monday, 31 August 2015

CAS Christmas Card.



Morning all, last day of August today, and also the last bank holiday until Christmas....... which is only 16 WEEKS AWAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So here is a Christmas Card ready for the occasion. LOL !!

This is a really quick card. The design is from Craftwork Cards. All I have done is added some candi onto the tree and the 4 corners. I have put onto a cream hammer card blank and added a strip of ribbon with merry Christmas printed on to it. The trees and santa hats are actually brads. I've cut off the backing piece and then stuck them on with foam pads.


I should be taking my son back to Abingdon, Oxfordshire today, so wish me luck on the M25 GROAN !!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Hooe you found the M25 ok. I left mum's about 10.30 am and sailed through Dartford Crossing getting to the A12 in about 40 minutes today and home in about 2 hrs 15 so was well chuffed plus it was only drizzle rather than pouring and no lorries so no spray. Like what you have done here with the candi makes a different card for Christmas. Best wishes Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Janice
    Terrific festive card. Hope you didn't have a bad journey.
    Best wishes.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Makes a very effective card Hope M25 wasn't too bad

    ReplyDelete