Followers

Translate

Thursday, 6 August 2015

Christmas Card

Morning all, hope you are all well and happy. Windows 10 on my laptop is great in some things and rubbish in other......my blog is one of the things that I don't like on windows 10 !!!! I cant change the font, size or colour. I cant add photos.....I select the image, highlight to be downloaded....but then nothing happens....URGHHHHH FRUSTRATING OR WHAT ????????? So I am doing a combination of things to try and get it to appear.




On to todays card. Using a combination of new dies (spellbinders- decorative holly frame & a new company called "ultimate crafts" - silent night collection - merry Christmas) Using red, white and green card, plus a little bit of patterned backing paper. I used a red gel pen to do "faux stitching" around the centre part by drawing a line between the dots....I could have easily actually sewn this, but I was feeling lazy LOL !!!!!



Hope you all enjoy your day, and thanks for stopping by. Xx



6 comments:

  1. Hi Jan nice bright and cheery card like the topper you have made. Coincidentally had my computer man round on Tuesday trouble with the external hard drive but he did say far too soon to think of Windows 10. He does a lot of testing for it so I hope it is not too long before they get around to doing updates for you to get it to do what you want it to do. Best wishes Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty card Jan colours just right for Christmas. Must have a look at the new company you mentioned.
    Enjoy the day,
    Hazel c uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Jan, You have put me off Windows 10 now, I hate change on my computer so will leave it for a while, OH downloaded it this week on his, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my word I've missed your last few posts Being an avid knitter I enjoyed yor bauble and tree That crochet cardigan is lovely I don't crochet much because I'm self taught ( I crochet as if I'm knitting- yarn in same hand as hook) and I struggle with crochet patterns sometimes The Christmas card is lively too

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Jan,

    I do hope you get windows 10 sorted, I have not downloaded it as my computer is too slow lol!

    Love & hugs

    Jacquie J xxx
    http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Janice
    I'm still on Windows Noah's Ark lol! Think I will stick with it the more I hear about other versions (I'm still on XP)
    Terrific festive card. Hope you he the gremlins sorted soon.
    Have a great weekend.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete