Followers

Translate

Monday, 3 August 2015

Crochet Cardigan....



Morning all, hope you are well and happy. Have done this blog via my kindle, as can't go through my laptop at the moment.
This cardigan was crocheted using a pattern from "woman's weekly knitting and crochet special magazine - from October 2011". The wool is "King Cole Bamboo Cotton DK"

Really pleased with the result.

I've had to take the photo using my kindle too, so please bear with the quality.

Have a great day and thanks for stopping by. X

5 comments:

  1. Crochet is something I have never got to grips with so I am in awe of anyone who can do it and to create something more than a square is amazing!! best wishes Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow looks stunning Jan, so, so pretty. Loved your bauble from yesterday too.

    Love & hugs

    Jacquie J xxx
    http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Janice
    Wow, Janice, this looks fantastic. You are so clever.
    Best wishes.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous, really wish I could crochet! Thanks for visiting my blog and I look forward to working with you at MAWTT, not sure if we're on the same team...will need to check, Jx

    ReplyDelete