Followers

Translate

Friday, 21 August 2015

Friday again !!!!

Morning all, hope you've enjoyed your week and looking forward to the weekend. 

I've had a good week spending time in my craft room whilst my husband was away fishing.

I managed to complete a few things that I can't show you yet. Also have started some new things that I will try and finish over the weekend so that I can show you next week.

I've not been looking at my blog list much this week. So I apologise if I haven't commented on your blogs, will try and catch up this weekend.

Have a great weekend. X

3 comments:

  1. Glad you have a productive week Jan and I look forward to seeing what you have achieved soon. Have a good weekend.

    Hazel c uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to see you back Jan, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so intrigued to see what you're not able to show yet! Enjoy your week end don't work too hard

    ReplyDelete