Followers

Translate

Saturday, 1 August 2015

Not a Bubble in Sight LOL !!!!

 Well Good Morning to you all. 1st August today, over half way through the year...hasn't it just flown by.

I hope you enjoyed my week of bubble cards.....now for something different.  I bought this stamp and the 2 dies at "Crafts u love" when they had a demo day.
They are all by Spellbinders. The stamp is "Flower Play". I didn't buy the die, as they had sold out, but really I didn't need it as the flowers were easy to cut out.



I have used black embossing powder on the stamped image and then used my heat gun to fix the image.

 The zig-zag die is called "chevron border", and was a bit of a so and so to get out of the die, despite using a tumble dryer sheet and wax paper. Hopefully, it will get easier with use. I cut it out of peach card and then stuck it onto black card, which I then cut around.
The Happy Birthday is from "Sentiments 3".

Enjoy your weekend. x

3 comments:

  1. Good morning Jan the filigree flowers act as a good foil to the perhaps more masculine chevron. I've seen this die before and thought it quite useful. Hope it gets easier to get out. Have a good weekend best wishes Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Jan, loved all your other posts too, so sorry not been around, now got more to do over this next week, busy, busy, busy but loving it.

    Love & hugs

    Jacquie J xxx
    http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it The colours are great and without the flowers would suit a male card

    ReplyDelete