Followers

Translate

Tuesday, 25 August 2015

One Die two occasions!!!!


Morning all.

I recently bought this die from Tonic. It's called "Festive Flurry" and contains 8 dies. I bought it because it's quite large....in fact too large as it's just over 8 inches which meant I had to cut it down a bit at the sides to fit onto my card blank.
Anyway.....Apart from the separate snowflakes, it isn't really Christmassy, so I thought I would make two cards to show this versatility.

Today's card is the Christmas edition.

I've used blue embossed dots card and white plain card for this card. I have also used some Christmas background & wording. The flat backed pearls are in white.

Quite an effective card don't you think?

Stop by tomorrow for a different use of this die. x


6 comments:

  1. Fabulous effect Jan, awesome dies, love them and love these colour combo's.
    xx  {The Journey Is The Start  aNNie  my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another pretty card, we had Christmas cards on sale in our High street last week, seems so early. Can understand us making them at home but not in the shops yet please.

    A very pretty die and look forward to tomorrow's.

    Enjoy the day,
    Hazel c uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks lovely Jan, I've still not thought very much about Christmas cards yet, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jan a lovely card but must confess it is the row of houses that caught my eye rather than the snowflakes! Be interesting to see the non Christmas one. Best wishes Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Janice
    Terrific scene you have created.
    Love the design.
    Best wishes.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely colours Lovely die Lovely card I'm intrigued to see the next card

    ReplyDelete