Followers

Translate

Wednesday, 26 August 2015

Same Die different occasion!!

 
Morning all, following on from yesterday, here is the second version of basically the same card, but this is for a birthday.

As you can see this time I have used pink embossed dot card and plain white card. I have used the same flat backed pearls. The layout is the same. The only differences are that I have replaced the snowflakes with flowers, and the happy Christmas with happy birthday.

I like it if I can use a die in more than one way. The die is large enough to go around a candle, as a sleeve.
Can you think of any other uses? leave a comment and let me know and I will see if it works and then show you on the blog.

Have a good day. x

3 comments:

  1. Such a happy card Jan for big and little girls! Best wishes Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty and so different.
    Hazel c uk

    ReplyDelete