Followers

Translate

Monday, 28 September 2015

A Wedding Card.....

Morning all, I have been absent for a few days, as I was asked to make a couple of cards. It took longer than anticipated.

The first is a wedding card.....the instructions were to do in gold and sage green!!!  Not a lot to go on, but I am pleased with the results......


 You cant really see the colours too well, but i have done the delicate asters in green, gold & cream, then added a pearl flower in the centre.


 This is a Heartfelt die:- Oval, and Marianne Designs:- couple. The photo below shows the colours better. I layered the oval onto another plain gold oval, and added small pearls in the centre of the crossover parts.

The Lid decorated too. I used a crafters companion embossing folder and once embossed, using green card, have cut the shaped corner out and glued to the lid of the box. More delicate asters and their name completes it.

I hope they, and the lady who commissioned this, likes it....

Stop by tomorrow to see the second card that i had to make for her.

4 comments:

  1. Janice, this is a stunning wedding card, I love the aster die and use it so much, doing like you mixing the colours to suit the card colours Oh I think it will be loved. I have a wedding card to do, bottle green has been asked to be added, so I am playing to see what looks best. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jan this is so beautiful, xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty and I love the delicate shades if gold and sage you've used She'll love it

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Janice
    Certainly an unusual colour combo for a wedding but it does work. Beautiful design which compliments the colours.
    Best wishes.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete