Followers

Translate

Sunday, 6 September 2015

Accordion Fold Christmas Card...

 Good Sunday Morning to you, hope the weekend is going along swimmingly !!

Hasn't the weather turned cold?, Friday evening i had a blanket wrapped around me whilst i watched the t.v, my legs were so cold......time to wear tights again i fear.

Onto today's card, and this has been created using three of my newly acquired dies. The penguin bauble and reindeer bauble (which are from Joanna Sheen) and the merry Christmas wording (which is from "Lawn Form" - never heard of them before!!). I have used an accordion fold die (from Crafters Companion - not mine).  
 I've used backing paper in each of the circle parts in the centre of each panel. Then using the same paper covered the outer part of the first and last panel.I kept the middle panel clear to add a contrast. I have used a Tonic die for the fancy edge in the centre (which is a leave in the card die- so worked well)
 This crafters companion accordion die can be used to create as many panels as you like because it is cut out singularly and then joined together at the sides.
Enjoy the rest of your day, thanks for stopping by, and keep on crafting !!!!! x

1 comment:

  1. Lovey card Jan,
    We've had loads of rain here in Spain, such a shame for my son and family while visiting, but Hollie has been helping me in my crafft room this morning !!!!

    ReplyDelete