Followers

Translate

Tuesday, 1 September 2015

BOO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know it's not Halloween yet, but I was just playing around, and fancied making a Halloween Card. I don't normally make these sort of cards as i don't celebrate Halloween, in fact we normally keep all the lights off at the front of the house when it's Halloween night, so that we aren't disturbed by trick or treaters !!!!

Anyway, I cut the black card blank into a shape of a coffin, added an orange piece of card, cut the same shape. I had a bat stamp, which i've stamped all over the orange card. The green window is a Tonic die, and the iron railing fence is from Spellbinders. The ghost i have drawn free hand in white card.

Enjoy your day. x

4 comments:

  1. Looks good Jan but I,m like you, dont do Halloween except for DT cards, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great job you have made of it though! Best wishes Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! You've drawn the perfect ghost too You are clever

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jan
    Fiendishly fabulous!
    We do the same as you and even lock the gate. Half the ones that come round think just a mask is fancy dress so that's why we don't another anymore.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete