Followers

Translate

Wednesday, 16 September 2015

Christmas Candle Card....

Morning all, sorry for the delay in blogging, I've been doing some dress-making - which hasn't been going well. I've unpicked it several times, and am getting close to throwing the whole thing away!!!!! 

So I thought i would show this stitched Christmas Candle card, at least i can this type of sewing LOL !!

I've used spellbinders "grand labels 7". This was a die that I bought years ago, and each time I've used it, i always think what a nice, simple, useful die it is. With all these die making companies out there and with all the intricate, complicated dies it's nice to have a back to basics die to use.

Enjoy your day, I'm going to attempt to sew this dress one more time today - if it doesn't work it will be definitely be going in the bin........pop by again to see if i am happy or sad x

2 comments:

  1. I'm sure you will get the dress right Jan, this card is gorgeous, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a shame about the dress making Jan but I am sure you will get there in the end. This card is so nice lots of stitching and has you say a useful die with a nice shape.
    Enjoy the day,
    Hugs
    Hazel c uk

    ReplyDelete