Followers

Translate

Wednesday, 9 September 2015

Husband's Birthday Card.


 Well this is my card that I have made for my husband's birthday. I don't know if I've mentioned before, but he is a keen fisherman. Luckily for me that he is, because whilst he's off fishing, I can be in my craft room crafting LOL !!!! So we have the perfect marriage. 
I have done a combination of stitching and die cutting for this card. The wording, fisherman, chair, rod, hook & fish are dies by Robert Addams. The backing paper is from "Making Cards" magazine. I have just layered using orange cardstock.
I took him to Lakeside shopping Retail Park on Monday to the sports and camping shops to buy his birthday presents. (he wanted fishing bits and some new walking boots so he had to be there).
If the weather is nice today we are going to the coast for the day, with the dog. Hopefully we can eat fish & chips on the beach, but if it's too cold we'll eat them in the car!!. Have made him a birthday cake, for when we get home.
Enjoy your day too xx

5 comments:

  1. Lovely card Jan would like it for my SIL he is a very keen fisherman and does lots of tournaments. Enjoy yourday out and hope it's warm enough for the beach.
    Hugs
    Hazel c UK

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful creation Jan, the stitched fish are awesone, loving the colours you used as well.
     {The Journey Is The Start  aNNie  my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you have both had a lovely day and we're able to have your fish and chips on the beach. Love what you have done in the card so hope it was appreciated! Best wishes Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you had a lovely day You can't beat having fish and chips out of paper! It's not a cheap treat these days is it! Your card is perfect for the occasion

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've missed afew posts while Hollie here, this is a great 'man' card for your hubby, xxx

    ReplyDelete