Followers

Translate

Thursday, 3 September 2015

MAWTT September Challenge....


Morning all, hope you are all well and happy.
Today's blog is my first as a DT member for "Moving along with the times".
The theme for this month is "feature an animal, the cuter the better" ---- of course it has to be my Rolo. This photo of him was taken at Christmas, when he was wearing his new coat that i had made for him. I then have used Docrafts digital designer software to add the bow and the Christmas embellishments. 

Pop along to the blog to see the teams designs. MAWTT


Today i am going to Sandown Racecourse for "The Creative Crafts Show". I like to go to this venue twice a year,as it's easy to get there (takes about an hour), loads of parking spaces and it's not too big so that you don't have time to see everything. Normally i go with 2 friends from my craft club, but this time more friends wanted to go, so today we are going in two cars!!!. 

Will let you know what i managed to buy......i can honestly say that I'm really on going to buy an A4 paper trimmer.......but who knows what I'll come back with and more importantly how much I will spend LOL !!!!! x

7 comments:

  1. Gave me a good chuckle Jan! Hope you are having a lovely spend. Best wishes Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another cute card. I love that coat? Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute Jan, Welcome to MAWTT and jealous of your day out, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rolo...this is very impressive, we must not tell Bella! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your Rolo is so cute :-) Welcome to the team <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. We're a pretty dog-mad design team so you're going to fit right in! Love the personal photo and retouching x Jessie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Janice
    Oh Rolo looks so handsome in his beautiful jacket but he does have a look of distain lol!
    Hope you enjoyed the craft show and got what you wanted.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete