Followers

Translate

Wednesday, 30 September 2015

Nice and Peaceful......

 Morning all, hope you are all well & happy for the last day of September. I've got a cold.... started off with a sore throat at the weekend and has now developed into a cold. I hope to recover by Friday, as I'm going to Excel for the "cake and bake" show. 

The colouring on this card is actually a softer creamier colour in real life, i think the camera has let too much light into it as it took the photo.

A multi coloured thread with a simple pattern creates the frame for the sentiment, which is by Spellbinders. The topper is from LOTV "Landscape collection" pad, which I have curved the corners on before layering with a pale pinky/mauve mirri card.


Enjoy your day, and i will see you again next month LOL !!!! x

3 comments:

  1. What a pretty card, love that thread you have used. I to have gone down with a cold while staying in Norfolk for a few days, hope yours is better soon and you enjoy Excel. I am stewarding at Ally Pally next week.
    Hazel c uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Janice
    Fantastic. You know love your stitched cards. You just have time to enter this at House of Cards as our theme for Sept is stitching.
    Beautiful!
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is so pretty Can you recommend what/where you get pricking tools? I loved doing my first attempt and want to do more but need something to make the pricking part less painful (I used a needle with a slightly larger eye so that a smaller needle once threaded would pass through the card cleanly - hope that makes sense)

    ReplyDelete