Followers

Translate

Wednesday, 23 September 2015

She's an Angel !!.......

 Good Morning All, "long time no see" lol.... I would like to say that I've been really busy, but I haven't, but the time has flown by and I've not finished anything that i can show you yet !!

I had my son home for the weekend, so i wasn't able to go into the craft room until Monday. 

I had started the book folding for this angel over the weekend- whilst watching t.v. 
I was shown how to make this from a friend in my craft club.....so here's my attempt.

I used a paperback book for this, and first removed the outer cover and some of the spine's glue, to loosen the spine up a bit.
Three folds per page to create a full cone shape. This i then stuck onto a round piece of card. The head is a polystyrene ball. The hair is florist ribbon, cut into strips and then curled.
 The halo is two circular dies to make a frame, on mirri card. Pearl on a string around the neck.
 Florist ribbon in strips and curled around the dress.
 Lace around the bottom, with a orange gem on every other flower centre.
 A triple bow at the back for wings.

I'm thinking of doing another book fold but this time turn it into a Christmas Tree...... drop by again soon to see if i succeeded!!! x


4 comments:

  1. Janice, I know that feeling where does time go? Love this project, your angel is so cute. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant creation, love gorgeous angel and this would look lovely on a Christmas tree...yep time is flying bye too quickly and we have to wonder why...x {The Journey Is The Start  aNNie  my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks fab Jan, I have tried a vase but cant get my folds even enough, but will give it another go, xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Janice
    Wow,this looks fantastic. Beautifully put together.
    Hope you had a great time with your son.
    Best wishes.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete