Followers

Translate

Tuesday, 29 September 2015

The Second Commissioned Card.....

Morning all, here is the second commissioned card that i have made. Following on from yesterday, the details I was given that it's for a man who's 50 and likes snooker and beer!!!!!  Not much i could do with this......


 I found a 5 x 5 piece of backing paper in grey with beer glasses on in my stash, so there was the beginnings of a card. I also found a silver embossed mirri card that would look good behind the paper.I looked online at google images and found a snooker table and a photo of the red balls in the triangle thingy before play starts. So i printed them off and added them to the backing paper. That then gave me my second and third colours red & green. So good I have the three colours needed so now i can build it up more. 
I had a zig-zag die from Spellbinders, which i cut out in grey card and then backed it onto green paper. "Happy Birthday" & "Alan" i cut out in red card.

 I had bought a beer glass and bottle die from Robert Addams, which i also cut out in grey card. Then i cut another bottle from red card and put the "label" onto the grey cut out piece. I used a black and silver gel pen to go over the embossed parts so that they were a little more clearer.

The "50th" again is a Robert Addams die, cut out of the silver mirri card. I stuck it to a green triangle and then added red "balls" around - using a hole punch waste. 

It's not easy making cards as a commission, with so little to go on. Hopefully all those concerned will like them. 

Enjoy your day, whatever you are doing. Thanks for stopping by and please come again soon. It's nice to know that people actually look at my blog and hopefully like what they see. x

3 comments:

  1. You have done a good job with the request Jan, great 'man' card, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super card Jan and has all the right elements in it. Alan should be pleased with it.

    Enjoy the day.
    Hazel c uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Janice
    Well you have made a great job from what you were given.........mind you, standard male, likes beer and snooker hahaha! At least you have some great additions to your stash for male cards now.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete