Followers

Translate

Thursday, 10 September 2015

Watch the Birdie !!!!


 Morning all, happy Thursday !!!

Today's offering is another quilled project, this time a bird. I think it's come out slightly better than Santa (scroll down to Tuesday to see), but I don't think I'll be doing any more. I don't have sausage fingers, but i did struggle to do the small pieces. 
 I put the wings and tail on before i had done the feet (as per instructions) but then didn't realise that he can't stand on the ground as his tail gets in the way LOL !!. I think i will find a small embroidery hoop and stick him inside that.
Back to doing normal card making from now on.


Just a note about yesterday. I took my husband and my dog to Herne Bay in Kent, for some fish & chips. It was a lovely day, but a bit windy as you see from the photos, so we ate the fish & chips in the car on the sea front.


Rolo, likes to get in every photo if possible LOL !!

Enjoy your day and thanks for stopping by. x

2 comments:

  1. Good day out Jan. Your birdie looks good, xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jan, this looks far too fiddly for me!! Glad you enjoyed your day out despite the windy conditions. Just to let you know I am not forsaking you but I am going away from Saturday for a month so won't be joining you for a while. I'll have a lot to catch up on though on my return, best wishes Jackie x

    ReplyDelete