Followers

Translate

Thursday, 8 October 2015

A Girly Christmas Tree......



Morning all, Thursday today, and nearly another week over...... I'm not wishing my life away, but the year's nearly over LOL !!!!

For those of you who follow my blog regularly, you might be wondering where the completed Christmas cushion is??? Well, you know what it's like when you've nearly finished something, your mind is on the next project...... In this case my mind took over and I started and finished the next project first !!!!!

Another take on the Christmas tree / angel book folding idea. But this time just folded enough pages to make the tree and then decorated the rest of the book as if i had done a name etc.



 The view from the back.....
 .....and above.


I wanted this to be a girly tree, so have decorated with things that girls like......shoes, shoes, shoes, handbags, champagne......but not necessarily in that order LOL!!!!!

I have used Hunkydory papers & topper (all matching) as well as a Christmas poem.

The shoes and champagne glass and bottle are all Robert Addams dies. The netting frill around the bottom was achieved my laying a length of red tape down on my craft mat. Then pleating the net as i went along, i stuck it to the red tape. Then i added another strip of red tape and added the red ric-rac ribbon. Finally, i sprinkled gold glitter on top, which stuck to the red tap but not the ribbon.

 I am going to the "Knitting & Stitching" show at ally pally tomorrow, so i might not be able to do a blog. Will catch up with you at the weekend.xx

2 comments:

  1. Looks ab fab Jan, great way of doing the fold, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Janice
    My goodness, you have been busy again. I can't keep up lol!
    These tree/angel folding projects are great and beautifully decorated again.
    Enjoy the show.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete