Followers

Translate

Tuesday, 27 October 2015

An afternoon of baking.....



Morning all, hope you are all well and happy today.

A slightly different blog today, as in not paper crafting, but baking.

I spent yesterday afternoon baking....I got a bit carried away, but I'm sure they'll soon disappear lol !!!

I've made:- toffee sponge slices, lemon cupcakes, Viennese fingers, and almond and sultan sponge loaf.

I must have telepathically sent my intentions to my husband yesterday as he arrived home with a bunch of flowers for me. 






Have a great day. X

5 comments:

  1. Wow, they look yummy, but that's why I stopped baking 'cos I would want to eat the lot, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cakes look delicious and the flowers are lovely such beautiful autumn shades. Best wishes Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jan,

    These all look fabulous and I bet they are all gone now too lol!

    Love & hUgs

    Jacquie J xxx
    http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mouth watering Jan, where do your talents stop.
    Hazel c uk

    ReplyDelete