Followers

Translate

Wednesday, 28 October 2015

Autumnal Card.....

Morning all (well just about!!), a little late in doing my blog today. I had finished this card last night, but thought i would take photo today, as the light would be better......well you know how it is, other things get in the way, so at 11am I'm only just been able to do it.

This quick stitching and bead pattern compliments the octagon shape. I have added layers in the centre and a butterfly, cut from a hunkydory topper. The background card is also from hunkydory.


Hope it's stopped raining where you are (just stopped here in Kent), enjoy your day, and thanks for stopping by. x




3 comments:

  1. Adorable creation today, all the colours are gorgeous as is the design.

    {The Journey Is The Start  aNNie  my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very, very pretty Jan and the colours are certainly Autumnal.
    Hazel c uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Have liked previous posts too

    ReplyDelete