Followers

Translate

Thursday, 22 October 2015

Birthday Present and Box for Jenny....

 Morning all, hope you are all well & happy. 

Today is my friend Jenny's birthday and i have made her a pendant - similar to the one that i made for Sally on her birthday.

For Jenny's, i have chosen oranges & browns as the colour scheme, were as Sally's was shades of purple/mauve.

Made in exactly the same way, using delica beads for the main part and twin beads for the edging.
Happy Birthday Jenny xx

Have a good day. x

5 comments:

  1. So beautiful Jan and a lovely box too, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colours for Jenny's present. The box is so pretty. You have lots of patience Jan especially with the bead making. Can I ask what size delica beads you use. I am visiting Kingston-on-Thames tomorrow and they have a big bead shop there, your beads fit together so nicely. Enjoy your day.
    Hazel c uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi hazel, they are size 11 delica beads. Enjoy your shopping trip, I haven't been to the shop at Kingston, but I've seen them at the bead show last year. X

      Delete
    2. Hi hazel, they are size 11 delica beads. Enjoy your shopping trip, I haven't been to the shop at Kingston, but I've seen them at the bead show last year. X

      Delete
  3. Good morning Jan another wonderful creation which I'm sure your friend will love best wishes Jackie x

    ReplyDelete