Followers

Translate

Friday, 16 October 2015

Birthday Present and Box for Sally.....

 Good Morning all, hope you are all well & happy.

Today, is my friend Sally's birthday. I have made this flower pendant for her. The beads are "delica" beads and are perfect for this sort of project, as they sit side by side. 
A simple design, but takes a while to complete, due to all the beading work, which is all sewn on by hand. Then i have added twin beads around the sides.
I have attached a ribbon in a matching shade, and made a box as well.

I hope she likes it. "Happy Birthday Sally" x

Enjoy your day. x

5 comments:

  1. This is very pretty Jan and I am sure Sally will love it. I can well imagine it taking a long time to make, I bet it will sparkle when the light catch sit.

    Have a good weekend.
    Hazel c uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning Jan, the pendant is absolutely beautiful must have taken ages to do. best wishes Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it Janice, Thank you. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jan,

    Gorgeous pendent for Sally and I notice she loves it so that is a big bonus lol! Loved your reindeer cushion, that has to be my favourite one too, you have done a marvelous job on those and they will look amazing in your home in a few weeks lol!

    Love & hUgs

    Jacquie J xxx
    http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Janice
    Absolutely stunning pendant and fab matching gift box.
    Bet Sally was over the moon with her pressie.
    Best wishes.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete