Followers

Translate

Wednesday, 21 October 2015

Book Folding Project - Part One.....

Morning all, I thought I would share this book folding project with you, but in stages.

This is it just folded. As you can see it's for "Kirsty". She is the lady whom I go to for facials. 

Her beauty salon is called "Kirsty's beauty". So I will hopefully be able to decorate to match her salon colours, which are cream and brown.

I've been going to her for a few years now, and every Christmas, she gives me a gift bag of products to try and also a discount voucher, so I thought I would re-pay her kindness by making her this book.

Stop by soon to see it decorated. 

Enjoy your day. x

5 comments:

  1. Good morning Jan the book folding looks amazing and will make a super present. Looking forward to seeing the finished work. Best wishes Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning Jan,

    Nice idea and I am sure Kirsty will love it. Look forward to seeing how you decorate it.

    Enjoy the day.
    Hazel c uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful fold Jan, I did the same with a restaurant and my hairdresser. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks amazing! I'm also making named book art to give as Christmas presents. Happy Back to the Future day! Take care Zo xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful and amazing creation today...just love this design.xxx
    {The Journey Is The Start aNNie my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete