Followers

Translate

Friday, 23 October 2015

Book Folding Project- Part Two.....

 Morning all, well i have now completed this book folding project, and I must admit, I'm rather pleased with how it's turned out. Sometimes everything comes together perfectly.....this is the case here.

I have inked the name in brown ink, to show it up better. The papers inside the book and the covers are all from Hunkydory butterflies collection.  As you can see on the front i have added 3 butterflies - using my dies on brown card and then backed onto double sided sticky paper and glittered in gold.

 The View from the top looking down. The "For You" is a Robert Addams die and the small butterflies next to it and also on the spine is the "waste" from a tonic butterfly punch. I actually seem to use the waste more than the actually punched out piece LOL !!
 This is the front. I've added a topper from the Hunkydory little book of butterflies. 
The spine with the little butterflies on - if you look closely you will see the glue, as i have taken the photo straight away before the glue had dried.....it's disappeared now !!

Now, just have to put it somewhere safe for Christmas LOL!!

Enjoy your day. x

4 comments:

  1. This is beautiful Jan, Kirsty will be thrilled and surprised. I love butterflies and yours are beautiful I must experiment a bit mire with glitter for it certainly makes a difference.
    Thanks for the Info on the beads yesterday.
    Enjoy your day.
    Hazel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning Jan, looks wonderful, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this looks wonderful Jan. Inking the name certainly makes a difference and now that all the embellishments are added it definitely makes it a work of art. Have a good weekend best wishes Jackie x

    ReplyDelete