Followers

Translate

Wednesday, 14 October 2015

"It's The Final Cushion"..... (at last)!!!


 Morning all, hope you are all well & happy today. 

Well, at last, I have finished this cushion. I went out on Monday to buy a cushion pad, but the shop didn't have any. So i had to wait until Tuesday to buy one. 

What a cutie !!!!!


And here are all four cushions together. I think the reindeer one is my favourite.....what's yours????

I think that now i have made enough Christmas cushions LOL !! It's time to move onto something else!!!

Pop by again soon to see something completely different. x

3 comments:

  1. Good morning Jan and my you have been busy whilst I've been away! The expression on the reindeer's face is so cheeky but charming. Just need a week or so to catch up with everyone's creations from the past month. Only had a quick look but so many ideas. Best wishes Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow these are adorable! I think my fav is the snowman one, but I love the reindeer too! Take care Zo xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Janice
    They are all amazing (even a "Ooooh" from Mr D, which equates to high praise lol!) but if I must choose, it would be the reindeer for me too.........too cute!
    Best wishes.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete